Terms & Policies
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Additionally, we may collect and display information that does not personally identify you. This includes, but is not limited to, comments, questions or other information that we received from you regarding our Site or Hitch Studio products. We refer to this information as “User Feedback.”
As with many other websites, Hitch Studio and its Providers may also collect certain non-personal statistical information pertaining to you and the equipment and communications method that you use to access the Internet and our Site. We refer to this information as “Usage Data”. This information allows us to optimize the Site to the Internet connections and equipment that are used to visit the Site. For instance, we may collect information on: (1) how long you use the Site; (2) which links you click on the Site; (3) whether you have used the Site before and on how many occasions; (4) how frequently you use the Site; and (5) at which point you exit the Site. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through and interact with our Site. Information collected this way includes details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Site. It also includes information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We may use browser cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, device identifiers, and other technologies for this automatic data collection of Usage Data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the circumstances described here:
• With Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information, at your direction, in connection with your use of the Site.
• With Our Providers: We may share your Personal Information with or disclose it to Providers and other third parties we use to support our business, all of whom are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Hitch Studio and its Providers may also produce reports on Site traffic or usage patterns and share these reports with our business and marketing partners and others.
• In Association With Business Transfers: In the event that Hitch Studio is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, your Personal Information held by us may be among the assets transferred.
• Pursuant To Another Disclosed Purpose: We may use and disclose Personal Information about you for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may disclose Usage Data and User Feedback without restriction. This information cannot be used to personally identify our users. If we combine the Usage Data and User Feedback with your Personal Information, it will be considered Personal Information.
We use Providers to efficiently provide our Site to you. Some Providers, such as credit card processing companies, will collect information directly from you and provide us with relevant data. We may use this information to maintain our accounting records, carry out our obligations, or enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into (for instance, to collect any authorized fees). Information collected by Providers are governed by their privacy policies. You should view the privacy policies of Providers before providing information to them. If you interact with a third party, the Provider may have access to your Personal Information, even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent.
When corresponding with Hitch Studio or our representatives, or when making a request for information or otherwise interacting with us or others through the Site, you choose what information to supply, what questions or comments to submit, whether you wish to receive further information, and by what method of communication such information should be delivered. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate. You are under no obligation to provide us with personally identifiable information, but without it we may not be able to provide you the products or services you request. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Email Communications: If you do not wish to have your email address used by Hitch Studio to promote our own services or third parties, you may select the kinds of promotional messages you will receive by modifying your account settings. You may also opt out of receiving these messages by following the “unsubscribe” link contained within the promotional message.
You may contact us as indicated below if at any time you would like to ask us about our data collection practices and our information security policy.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
Hitch Studio and our Providers take commercially reasonable measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction of your personal data by aiming to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect your personal data, including: (1) enforcing policies and procedures related to the handling of personal data; and (2) using technologies designed to safeguard data during its transmission, such as SSL encryption for the data you provide on our websites.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.